We can assist and advise on a range of commercial and corporate law matters, including commercial contracts, data protection issues and corporate governance. Our focus is on small and medium and local enterprise inclusive of sole traders, private limited companies and companies formed for charitable and social purposes.
We have experience advising on local grants, and corporate funding arrangements as well as advising on data protection and employment issues that may arise in the commercial context. We also have a dynamic property and conveyancing department that can assist and advice on many aspects of a commercial transaction.
If your commercial transaction includes a licence our licencing lawyers can assist you in all aspects of this.
We Can Help With:
- General commercial contracts
- Corporate governance, including drafting board minutes, intracompany loan agreements and director service agreements as well as shareholder agreements
- Asset sale and share sale agreements
- Data protection and IP issues
- Employment and property issues.
If you would like to talk to our commercial law solicitors in Donegal, request a consultation below.